ZOMG. Meme! YAY. It was fun. I needed to take a day off and have art-fun hahah. I'll get to work on commissions now.
I JUST FIGURED I SHOULD DO THIS BEFORE ME3 comes out. I was thinking of doing the "massive Mass effect 2 Meme" but this one seemed a lot more....realistic to do, seeing as it has like 13 or so questions instead of like 60.
1. My Shepards. I don't care about Tarquin anymore. He's a pussy. Sheep shepard is a bitch badass who will carries men on her back.
2.I KNOW they're bringing Garrus back. I saw it in the news. The rest are all guesses. I'm almost positive Mordin will be gone because....He's really OLD. *Sob* But those wrinkles are what makes him adorable. I hope Wrex comes back. He's good at not being a fag and he doesn't afraid of anything.
3. I would LOVE for them to brink Kirrahe back. In ME1 he mentioned that he'd like to work with Shepard again in the future, and all throughout ME2 we were looking for him XD. If not Kirrahe, then a new salarian (I shamelessly inserted an OC) And yeah...a turian who's NOT garrus would be nice. I mean, he's okay, but there's a lot of turians out there who would freshen the air. (I miss Nihlus D8) And I've mentioned before that I'd love to see a batarian squadmate.
4.Every species that isn't a squadmate should be a crew member XD. I want my ship to be FULL of aliens. Can you tell yet that I love aliens? I've got my standard Volus and Hanar, and then a rugged, Masculine, Veteran asari as the gruff yet maternal cook, an effeminate male quarian as the engineer, a bearded Elcor as the requisitions....and I love Chakwas (she's hotter than Miranda) so she can stay.
5. .... Ahem. If that was a DLC option, I would buy it in a second. By the way, I love salarians. CAN YOU TELL?
6. HHURHUR. Shepard will save the universe and Mordin will realize he just can't live without her! CAN YOU TELL I LOVE SALARIANS?
7. IF THERE ARE NO FEMALES IN ME3 I WILL SHIT BLOOD. C'mon bioware, we want genetic diversity! ALSO: Hair! Hair! Kidnap some Japanese programmers and get them to do the hair mesh for you! Gaw If there's one complaint I have about ME it's the HAIIRR.
8. You know those japanese programmers you kidnapped to do the hair mesh? Get them to design some of the outfits. Take some notes from Soul Caliber2 and design alternate outfits that feel like ALTERNATE outfits.
9. YAY. Apparently you get to go to the SALARIAN FUCKING HOMEWORLD OMG. I'LL NEVER LEAVE. HHEEEH. Also: I would love to visit some other colonies. Places that are populated, and have sidequests and cities and shops and STUFF. Like Illium but....more of them. *hooope*
10. I feel kind of bad not listing a female voice actor in here, but they've already used Cree Summers in ME1, and the only other one I can think of is the voice for FemShep hahah. Ah well. The guys I listed there are genius, and if you don't know who they are, then..... carry on. but they ARE sweet.
12. Honestly, Salarians would make SWEET dancers. Plus if you combine sexy aliens with a sexy dance style, you get: EXTRA SEXY. CAN YOU TELL I LOVE SALARIANS?
13. Well I hate cerberus (And the alliance doesn't do anything for me either) So even though the council was just a bunch of dicks, I'd probably ally myself with them just 'cause I'm an alien whore XD. Stare Deeply into the salarian councilors DEAD eyes. *shudders*
14. There's just....something about the way his teeth were rendered that is So GROSS. I just can't even look at his face. D8. And it's sad because he came THIS close to being a hot character. THIS CLOSE. but not quite.
15. I think a batarian romance could be hot XD. IF
they give them nice muscular bodies. Otherwise, ew. And yeah...MAN ON MAN please! XD. The odds are pretty low but damn it would be sweet. And ehhh...heheeh *cough* salarianromancewouldbeawesomeeventhoughit'simpossible
16. Luckily, I'm pretty sure my question WILL be answered!
For anybody who is interested, you can find the blank meme here: [link]
...rated for that one nipple shot.